Hi! This year we will be continuing on the yearly tradition of posting Freshman Features on the FASA blog. Get to know your new Freemans from the Class of 2019! We have asked a few questions to these new Wesleyan students about their life back at home and their new life here at Wes!

IMG_3580 copy

Where is your favourite place to do schoolwork?

The third floor of Olin library.

What has been your favourite class this semester?

I’d say my favorite class right now is Environmental History and Visual Studies. This course allows me to have a broad perspective on environmental change and issue since we look at them through visual images and films, which express more than words can describe. I was also able to visit the special collection at Olin as a class, and I’m loving writing image analyses for this class (although I usually don’t like writing papers.)

What do you do when you miss home?

Eat cup noodles:) Or, hit up every single family member and friend until I find someone who can skype regardless of the thirteen hour time difference.

Do you have a plan on what classes you are going to take next semester?

Yes! So far, I’m thinking of taking Intro to Network Analysis, Intro to Programming, Multivariable Calc and the Study of Film music.

Foss hill

Acting One. Damn it! It was soooo fun! We run, jump, roll on the floor and hug each others in the class. The scenes we act are super creative and fun like when I shot my dad’s girlfriend and escaped from jail. We spent most of the time laughing. We also have field trips. It’s a class that we can truly make friends with each others because of our intimate interaction.

– Private Vocal Course
– Painting
– Econ
– Politics

What do you do when you miss home?

Go hang out with friends